Saturday, May 26, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been so busy and haven't blogged.  Shame on me right?

Working, family and life have been keeping me very busy.  It actually brought to my attention that I was spending too much time on social media sites and in general not making good use of my time.  So all my social media pages have been deleted.  Crazy, I know but I must say I love being able to chat with friends and having stuff to talk about.  Along with that I have taken up meal planning (again), which is a huge time save and I love being able to cook dinner every night!  I plan our meals two weeks in advance.  Thank you Christina for the great blog post that reminded me to keep up with my meal planning.

Another thing I have been doing with my free time is working on my photography.  Today I took my third class and so far the best one yet!  It was Photoshop 101 with the wonderful Ms. Alica of Beba Photography.  She is a fantastic teacher, photographer, and PS wizard! I highly recommend her classes.  I love her can do spirit, it is contagious!  Plus, look at what she taught me how to do in just 4 hours.  Yup, sign up for her one of her classes, you will not regret it.




See what I was able to do after class, with no help. Who needs Picnik?

No comments:

Post a Comment