When we moved in to our home here in Texas we found the previous renters left their cat. Then we realized she was pregnant and tried ignore her. Well, that didn't last long with all the kids wanting us to take care of her and her babies. So we took her in and two weeks later she gave birth to 8 kittens. Jennica loved it and stayed up all night watching and helping. Shockingly Jennica still wants to be a veterinarian! The kittens are now 8 weeks old and it's time for those cats and their mom to hit the road. The kids are sad but Jason decided they could keep one.
Meet their choice:
Uncle Ernesto (who is a girl by the way)
I would like to thank Jennica for the great name. They love her and Uncle Ernesto is already house trained!
Tell Jennica good job! I am an avid pet lover and have 4 cats and one dog of my own. I've been on the board of our local humane society and still volunteer every chance I get. Even though the kitten is a girl, she does look like an Uncle Ernesto!
ReplyDelete