After spending my weekend having a pity party for one. I have decided to get a grip and get out of the house tomorrow.
I am going Hunting!
Not really hunting but hunting for bargains at local thrift shops, furniture stores and antiques malls. Our rental is lacking the color, character and that home feeling. So I am going to work on changing that with a vintage feel. Sadly we are not allowed to hang anything all the walls and there is some funky wallpaper to contend with in the dinning room and entry. But the good news is white walls and new carpet!
First on the my list is our room. I what to take advantage of the white walls and add a pop of color. I am going with white, turquoise and touches of black.

I want all white bedding with a black metal bed frame.

Next, I want to paint my dresses turquoise and add some vintage looking hardware

I am going Hunting!
Not really hunting but hunting for bargains at local thrift shops, furniture stores and antiques malls. Our rental is lacking the color, character and that home feeling. So I am going to work on changing that with a vintage feel. Sadly we are not allowed to hang anything all the walls and there is some funky wallpaper to contend with in the dinning room and entry. But the good news is white walls and new carpet!
First on the my list is our room. I what to take advantage of the white walls and add a pop of color. I am going with white, turquoise and touches of black.

I want all white bedding with a black metal bed frame.

Next, I want to paint my dresses turquoise and add some vintage looking hardware

Then add my white curtains with black damask design and some other pops. Maybe a couple wonderful frames and even more fab photos by the wonderful Beth! A few vintage accents from one of the shops I am going to this week. Hey I might actually get this done.
I am on a mission this week and I hope to have something to show for it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment