I have decided to start posting my pictures for my 52 week project on our blog rather then facebook. Don't ask me why I just think it works better.
This week I was a slacker and just took pictures of what I was working on. Bad lighting and no will to edit. Here are the results:
This is my "work" space with my favorite, an icy cold coke!
See tons of stuff for all my hobbies.
Working on something for Sophia. I know it's a little early for Halloween but I have fallen so far behind in my projects that it seems like I am getting ahead.
And last is the most amazing product ever! Mary Ellen's Best Press spray starch. Oh my you have no idea how well it sets without making the fabric stiff and the smell is amazing. I personally love the lavender.
See boring, right? Maybe next week I will have photos of Sophia in the clothing I am making. That would be much more fun. Have a great week everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment